Write an entire book from a single command!
Or you can pause and edit the book as it writes, to create the book you always wanted to write.
This free tool will:
- Suggest and choose from 6 book ideas based on your input
- Choose a writing style based on a successful author that writes similar work
- Suggest and choose from 10 title ideas for the book
- Draft an idea for the cover art
- Compose 30 chapter titles
- Draft each chapter including:
- Write an outline for each chapter
- Write the main chapter content
- Add in a short story at the start of each chapter to build motivation
- Add in example stories of how the advice in the chapter can be implemented
- Write an action list summarising the advice in each chapter
- Write a simple easy to remember acronym based framework for each chapter
- Write a section on what mistakes to watch out for
The tool uses OpenAI’s GPT-3 to write the content. You will have to get an API key from there to use it. See the instructions tab on the tool for more info.
- It now uses the Chatgpt (turbo) model which is 10x cheaper, should work out about $1.50 per book
- The script restarts every 6 minutes so you can leave it running to finish the book
- Here is a video on the recent updates https://youtu.be/aPvb7J9Ox3E
Here’s a book it wrote completely without any intervention and with no editing changes afterwards: Make Your SAAS Product Stand Out: A Guide to Building a Brand People Love
I did a plagiarism check on the start of the first chapter, came back as 100% human:
It does come back as being written by AI in the AI checkers, but as far as I know nobody checks if books are AI written. Amazon doesn’t seem to do any quality checks at all at the moment.
Please use responsibly!
More instructional videos coming soon.