What This Tool Can Do:
Put your keywords in column B and it will generate unique high quality 3,000 word articles (“guides”) for each keyword, from a single click.
Produce 10+ 3,000 word posts at a time.
All the articles can be sent straight to your site in one click, including the generated images. (using the free Postie wordpress plugin)
For each post:
- Writes 3,000 word blog posts
- Wraps each in html tags so it is website ready
- Uses a mix of tags to make the content look better and more natural – H2, H3, P, B, UL / LI
- Drafts 2 pictures for each post – uses the first by default
- 5 choices of headlines (page title), 5 url-slugs and 5 meta descriptions
- Writes a 10 point FAQ, and valid FAQ Schema to help get Google snippets
- Has 2 different export options to get it on to your site quicker
- It produces a very natural looking keyword density
- 98% unique on plagiarism checkers
- Easy to use
- see tool tips by hovering over cells
- You can see and tweak prompts to tailor your results
- Drop down to choose which title, url-slug, and meta description
- Select skip on row 2 for parts you don’t want to generate
- Multiple prompts to choose from for the style of the page title in column K
- All the generated images are backed up on to your Google Drive automatically
- Red squares provides status updates
- If openAI return an error it will try again every 3 seconds
- Restarts every 5 minutes to get past maximum execution time
Here’s a completely unedited article written by the tool
(more detailed instruction video coming soon)
It uses about $0.30 of API credit for every 3,000 word article.
This tool doesn’t intentionally try to fool AI detectors, although it naturally does scores quite well on them, 66% to 94% human. It focuses more on producing high quality content.
Google have announced a few times that they don’t mind AI generated content as long as it is high quality.
Other versions – here’s a version that writes in Polish:
Here is a Dutch version: